Real Estate Development and Property Management Services
Our services begin with pre-development. After defining needs, John Madden Company can provide:
- Land acquisition services.
- Drafting of conceptual schedules and budgets.
- Structuring of deals using public bonds, equity, or traditional debt financing. (John Madden Company maintains relationships with a number of investor groups, having partnered on past projects with insurance companies, REIT’s, banks and private equity sources. We are experienced with the use of special districts and public/private partnerships to finance infrastructure and public improvement projects.)
At John Madden Company, we pride ourselves on controlling costs and delivering projects on time and within budget. Our project delivery services include:
- Coordination of design and build with architects and contractors.
- Accounting/control/reporting services.
- Construction draw and loan management.
- Construction management.
John Madden Company offers a personalized approach and commitment to excellence that help make our buildings an outstanding long-term investment. We offer the following asset management services:
- Tenant occupancy coordination.
- Property management.
John Madden Company currently owns and manages more than 700,000 square feet of Class A office space in the Colorado market. By managing our own properties, we are able to maintain the assets in peak physical condition with constant attention to our tenant relationships and the proper tenancy for our buildings.
Property Management Services Include:
- Preparation and management of budgets and reports.
- Marketing and leasing.
- Maintenance of good aesthetics inside and around the property.
In addition, the John Madden Company manages the Fiddler’s Business Improvement District. The District is a quasi-governmental agency created to provide parking and public improvements for the office assets within its boundaries.